Bed sheets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystarrstarr

Reaction score
Bit random but I need to get some new bed sheets and when ever I buy them I always seem to get ones that crease up really bad and this drives me mad! I've tried loads ie expensive one to cheap ones! Can anyone recommend a brand that do really good bed sheets that dot seem to crease right up?! I know some of you may suggest ironing them but when I do they still look creased and half the time I don't have time to stand there forever ironing bed sheets I just want to be able to wash dry and put them on xx xx

Go for a 50/50 polycotton mix.

So long as you fold up the sheets when they come out of the washing machine, there's usually no need for ironing.

Go for a 50/50 polycotton mix.

So long as you fold up the sheets when they come out of the washing machine, there's usually no need for ironing.

Agreed. If they're 100% cotton they're a pain to iron the creases out of. Try Next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to be 400 thread count cotton. They get better and softer as they get older. I've got deep pocketed fitted ones and you can't iron them well anyway so who cares 😊

I'm on the hunt for these too. I do iron my bed sheets but the still never look the same as the catalogue.

Just bought NEXT signature collection in the hope that it would work but they are the worst I've had.

Tried 400's they are ok, still need ironing and too soft to look tidy.

Believe it or not the best I ever had was 100% pure cotton from Matalan (again still needed ironing 😭 but they felt really nice). They don't seem to do them anymore (bought them 5 years ago).

I'll watch this with interest but pulled purse strings (so expensive)

P x

I can never find bedding that doesn't crease after washing and I find that the pure white bedding we have shows up the tiniest little crease as there's no colour/pattern to distract the eye lol! I've given up ironing it as it literally takes me hours, but I've found that my local dry cleaners press a king size duvet cover and sheet for £2! It's done within a day and lasts perfectly on our bed all week.

May be worth seeing if you have anyone local offering the same X

Thanks all according to my nan marks and Spencer's one are brilliant so may try them x

Latest posts

Back