Before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Mari

Reaction score
Hi

I have just finished my training in waxing but nothing was really said about how to set your station, how to use the wax heater and how to tidy away your heater.. I understand you put the whole pot of wax in the heater, is this correct?? What id you are just waxing a small area, do I just scoop a little bit of wax out. What happens with the wax left in the heater at the end. Can this be reused??

Sorry for all the questions but really confused and just want to be sure.

Thanks

Jo

Where did you train?! Setting up your work area should be one of the first things they cover with you when carrying out practical in a training environment. So firstly, I'd strongly advise you go back to your trainers & ask these questions.

You would only really tidy your heater away if you were mobile but it should be kept clean at all times with wax cleaner/remover. As for putting the pot of wax in your heater that very much depends on what wax you are using & also which type of heater you have.

Where did you train?! Setting up your work area should be one of the first things they cover with you when carrying out practical in a training environment. So firstly, I'd strongly advise you go back to your trainers & ask these questions.

You would only really tidy your heater away if you were mobile but it should be kept clean at all times with wax cleaner/remover. As for putting the pot of wax in your heater that very much depends on what wax you are using & also which type of heater you have.

Beauty Academy in Cambs. Thanks for your help

The wax I have is just wax. Creme and smooth

Latest posts

Back