Being mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi326

Reaction score
Hi everyone I used to be mobile and it looks after a few years renting a desk in a shop I may have to go back again to mobile but this time I want to be more organised and I need to make the transition easier for me
So any tip would come in handy what bags do u use how y stop bottles leaking every where
Any help would be really appreciated
Did anyone find they were more successful being mobile or being in a shop
Ur help is alway welcome thanks

I've often had bottles leaking! Learned the hard way! Now I double check they are sealed! I buy larger bottles of things like cool blue and then decant!
I use a roo mamba case which keeps things upright quite well!
I wrap my lamp in its bag and carry seperatley!

I don't know how mobile compares to renting the overheads are certainly lower but you need to spend more on advertising! In actually thinking of renting a space again by summer though! I hate lugging all my stuff around.
Why do you have to give up your shop space?

The women who run the hair part are fighting amongst themselves so not sure how long the business will continue but there are other opportunity out there just have to find bit nervous actually
And sad I love where I work just want everyone to get on

I am not worried about my clients they will be jumping up and down with joy they love me doing mobile it just a lot of work on me

I am not worried about my clients they will be jumping up and down with joy they love me doing mobile it just a lot of work on me

Oh well maybe you will make more in the long term then- lower overheads as mobile! This could be a blessing in disguise!

I was mobile for 4 years and just recently changed to my own shop. I can tell you I have never been happier! Whilst I liked the flexibility that mobile came and the costs weren't as high as renting and having to pay for utility bills - the amount of time I save from unpacking, repacking and getting to the client is worth the rent :) I also have almost all of my mobile clients now converted to the salon and only 3 have not changed over (but they will once its summer!).

I wouldn't go mobile if I were you. There are no clients at all in your area. They are all mine! Mine! Mine! ;)

Actually, if you do acrylics I can pass your number on. I don't do acrylic anymore but occasionally get a call out of the blue.

I wouldn't go mobile if I were you. There are no clients at all in your area. They are all mine! Mine! Mine! ;)

Actually, if you do acrylics I can pass your number on. I don't do acrylic anymore but occasionally get a call out of the blue.

No intention of taking ur clients I am too nice for that I have my own hale clients But am going to be offering acrylic soon so when I am confident will be in contact ;)

Latest posts

Back