Being self employed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickyloux

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I'm thinking of doing mobile spray tanning full time, is anybody already in this position and recommend/advise against it becoming your only income? I'm looking into going self employed so really I'm looking on advice for how much you pay tax, insurance, other outgoings etc. Whether it's worth my time giving this a go? I know I can build a good client base as it's something I've done in the past but kept on with another part time job too. Now I've spent a few years in full time employment I'm wanting to go back to my passion of tanning and being able to work my own hours.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Try putting a cash flow forecast together and you can work out how many tans you need to do to stay afloat. I've just been made redundant so going self employed with my beauty full time I've had a lot of help from new in business workshops in my local area. Google any new in business events in your area they are usually free or very cheap and very informative.

Try putting a cash flow forecast together and you can work out how many tans you need to do to stay afloat. I've just been made redundant so going self employed with my beauty full time I've had a lot of help from new in business workshops in my local area. Google any new in business events in your area they are usually free or very cheap and very informative.

Brilliant thank you

Latest posts

Back