Bella's vampire Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hez

Reaction score
Does anyone have any probs with this colour all the sets I have done in it just don't last they other chip or peal n don't get past a week. Getting fed up of having to go redo nails now :-(

Does anyone have any probs with this colour all the sets I have done in it just don't last they other chip or peal n don't get past a week. Getting fed up of having to go redo nails now :-(

No, I've been using it for about a year, have been through a few bottles and not really had any problems apart from the odd client not looking after them as they should (and admitting it!).

Maby it's something I'm doing then as the same lady kept her last colour on for 3 weeks perfect. did have a lady who's glamour queen came off to this week :-( I thought I addressed my pealing problem by good prep a new lamp and being carefull not ouch edges. I'm dreading doing anymore sets now x

Hez Dear, I am sorry you are having a bit of trouble there.

Question: Is it just that one client or is it happening to any other of your clients using that same bottle?!

You said you tried other colors that stood on her for 3 weeks just fine prior to this particular color. Sounds odd that one color would & another wouldnt unless there may be another problem.

Question, have you tried it on yourself?

The reason I asked is to see if the reason it may be happening is something in your prep on the clients or is perhaps a defected bottle. Things can happen & it just may be a possibility, but before you go & accuse the company I would try it on your hands first wait a good 3 weeks & see what happens.

If everything is fine then it isnt the bottle It just may be something else.

I hope when you give it a try everything works out for you.

Good Luck.

I've used it on me and mine always chip with everything, so they did but I also used it on a client who came back after 5 weeks looking exactly the same as when I applied but obviously loads of growth! Haven't found it any different to any other colours to be honest. Make sure u wipe base coat before applying colour as it definitely helps it stick and stops shrinking at free edge. X

It's my favorite color! Love it and my last girl's nails lasted about 20 days.

I did try it on my self and only lasted a few days then they just pealed off on there own. I re applied capping the free edge again before putting them in the lamp and the same thing happened.

So it's now been 3 clients plus me it's happened to. I love this colour to :-( I dry brush the foundation before I apply the colour.

I did have problems with pealing before which I thought I over come. I had a problem with glamour queen that fell off maby I'm applying certain colours to thick?

I did try it on my self and only lasted a few days then they just pealed off on there own. I re applied capping the free edge again before putting them in the lamp and the same thing happened.

So it's now been 3 clients plus me it's happened to. I love this colour to :-( I dry brush the foundation before I apply the colour.

I did have problems with pealing before which I thought I over come. I had a problem with glamour queen that fell off maby I'm applying certain colours to thick?

:( could it be anything to do with your lamp? Or maybe not capping free edge with top it off properly? XxX

I have had no problems at all with Bella's Vampire - it goes on beautifully and lasts and lasts - no chipping or lifting.

Jo xx

I have had no problems at all with Bella's Vampire - it goes on beautifully and lasts and lasts - no chipping or lifting.

Jo xx

Same, in fact mine seems to last the longest out of all my colours, where did you get it hun? Xx

I got it from nail harmony. It can't be the colour has to be me as Iv had another lady contact me saying 3 of her june bride nails are pealing from the corners. Iv just spent out on a new lamp as I had this problem before so don't think it's that. I wonder if I'm going to close to the side wall. Feeling really fed up now as that's two people I have to go redo tonight :-(

I got it from nail harmony. It can't be the colour has to be me as Iv had another lady contact me saying 3 of her june bride nails are pealing from the corners. Iv just spent out on a new lamp as I had this problem before so don't think it's that. I wonder if I'm going to close to the side wall. Feeling really fed up now as that's two people I have to go redo tonight :-(
Ach! What a shame. I hope you get to the bottom of it soon. Are their hands maybe in the lamp too far. I'm sure you've thought of all that. :irked: So frustrating.

Yeah thought of that. Only other thing I think is maby it's my buffer Iv ordered a new one as its worn out now but saying that I have read on here that some people don't even buff the shine first. It's so frustrating. I thought I got over this.
The worst thing is that my lovely client wants to pay me for the repairs Iv told h no but she insists on it. Maby il pop to Sally's quick n get a buffer?

HI

just some things to think about..
what lamp are you using?
Is the brush your using to dry brush clean ?
are you applying to thickly.. gelish layers need to be thin..
Are your ladies placing their hands in the lamp correctly.. ie.. not too far back.. etc..

xxx sarah xx

The only other thing I can think is if it's been a bit thick on the free edge. (I've been guilty of that) Concentrating too much on capping the edge and maybe over doing it. After that I'm all out. :lol:

Too thick on the free edge would definitely do it.

Thanks guys the only thing I can think it will be from what your saying is that I'm applying the gelish to thick. Will do thin coats n see how I get on. Thanks for all ya help

Latest posts

Back