Belle eyelash course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas574

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can give me any advice, I done an eyelash course a few weeks ago, and walked away with only applying 3 lashes, a kit half empty and to top it off find it impossible to get insurance, I have tried to contact belle to try and get a refund and arrange to return the half kit but no replies, I've contacted trading standards and they told me to send them a letter recorded, it's now been two weeks with no reply, tried calling again today to be told someone will call me back by end of day still no reply?
What can I do? It's so upsetting as I was so excited to do this course and now I need to pay to do it again =(

It's made me feel like I should just give up on the whole eyelash thing

Wondering if anyone can give me any advice, I done an eyelash course a few weeks ago, and walked away with only applying 3 lashes, a kit half empty and to top it off find it impossible to get insurance, I have tried to contact belle to try and get a refund and arrange to return the half kit but no replies, I've contacted trading standards and they told me to send them a letter recorded, it's now been two weeks with no reply, tried calling again today to be told someone will call me back by end of day still no reply?
What can I do? It's so upsetting as I was so excited to do this course and now I need to pay to do it again =(

It's made me feel like I should just give up on the whole eyelash thing

thats awful.. dont give up coz of some company giving you a not so good service. i have been doing lashes a couple of years now and really enjoy it!!

I no it would be a shame too especially reading everyone's posts about how great it is , I need to find another good trainer and fingers crossed I get my money back!

I no it would be a shame too especially reading everyone's posts about how great it is , I need to find another good trainer and fingers crossed I get my money back!

Fingers crossed sweet. Why wouldnt u be able to get insured with their certificate

It seems to be their not a accredited company! X

Yay I got a reply 😁😁😁

What did they say?

What did they say?

After two long week wait, they said they are accredited by ABT, said they will send out all kit that was missing and I can go to the next course, my main worry was the insurance so I feel like a weight is finally lifted :lol:

Good :) glad it's all sorted! I hate it when you have a bad feeling about things :)

Good :) glad it's all sorted! I hate it when you have a bad feeling about things :)

I no it made me wanna give up but I've been practicing so onwards and upwards hopefully I will become an amazing eyelasher lol xx

Well good luck. I'm hoping to book on some training with flirties soon :)

Well good luck. I'm hoping to book on some training with flirties soon :)

Yes I've heard lots of good things about them. Good luck let meno how you get on xx

Latest posts

Back