Best acrylic and gel brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline90

Reaction score
Hiya geeks ☺
As the title says.. what are the best brushes for both acrylic and gel? I've been looking at the ones from crystal nails but not sure which ones to go for..
What are your favourite brushes?
Thank you
Caroline ☺ x

Toni brush from NSI for acrylics x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

The acrylic brush is the one you want to invest the most money into since they use real kolinsky sable hair, price can have a huge impact on quality of hairs used.. From crystal nails the a8 is the most popular.. Gel not so much since they are made from synthetic hairs (which are much cheaper) it's all down to preference on size and shape, some people like a size 4 and most people like a size 6, some people like a more rounded and some prefer a squared.. Any brand will do but if you want a crystal nails you can't go wrong with any of the Nero merlo range. Always clean your gel brushes with alcohol and never with a cleanser (since they usually contain acetone) or acetone itself since the hairs will melt, x

The acrylic brush is the one you want to invest the most money into since they use real kolinsky sable hair, price can have a huge impact on quality of hairs used.. From crystal nails the a8 is the most popular.. Gel not so much since they are made from synthetic hairs (which are much cheaper) it's all down to preference on size and shape, some people like a size 4 and most people like a size 6, some people like a more rounded and some prefer a squared.. Any brand will do but if you want a crystal nails you can't go wrong with any of the Nero merlo range. Always clean your gel brushes with alcohol and never with a cleanser (since they usually contain acetone) or acetone itself since the hairs will melt, x

I will definitely get a Nero merlo gel brush but I'm just wondering if crystal nails do a square shape acrylic brush? I've been searching on the website but can't find one. I would much prefer if I could get a square acrylic brush if possible.
Thanks ☺ x

Latest posts

Back