Best acrylic paints for one stroke?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Ive bought a few types now and still no luck, tried those kids painting sets ones to ones from craft shops, really need some that you nail techs use frequently and successfully for your one stroke flowers as i just cant do these flowers and i know its the quality of my paint :/

Either polycolour or crystal nails one x

Either polycolour or crystal nails one x

Where would you buy these please? I am just getting into one stroke and I love it so much, but like the OP I feel the quality of my paints could be better.

I love Crystal Nails one stroke paints. You can order them online, their brushes are also brilliant.

It's like Shirley says, Crystal Nails One Stroke paints are great, massive colour range, fabulous results and a decent price :)

If you have a look in my gallery there might be a few pics up, what ever I have hand painted I have used the Crystal Nails paint as its just so good.

thanks ladies x

We recommend the Polycolor range by Maimeri. They are made in Italy and have a high pigmentation for really strong colour. The Nail Art Company stocks over 40 colours in 20 ml tubes that are not expensive and last ages. This brand is far superior to the cheap acrylic nail art paints you see sold on ebay.

I prefer the thicker ones from the craft store ( I haven't used any nail companies paint before) but I have good luck witht he ones in the tubes over the plastic containers, they are a bit thicker and have more coverage! also loading your brush is really important! Good Luck

I've got the crystal nails ones now :) they're nice. Now I just need a decent brush! X

Latest posts

Back