Best acrylic system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julianailsandbrows

Reaction score
ive been doing nails for years
I currently do gel extensions and sculptures and Jessica geleration gel polish

I haven't done acrylic for 10+ years.

I'm wanting to add it back in.

What's the best products to use?
Easiest to infill
Good to soak off

Thanks x

Easiest to infill
Good to soak off

Thanks x
Bump!

I know nsi seems to be a popular one but it's very quick setting so maybe try something that's slower setting till you get your confidence back, cjp has a slower setting range as well as the master kit , it's lovely to work with

Easiest to infill
Good to soak off

Thanks x
Julia hi there. We have 2 award winning L&P sytems from CND with Retention and Radical although Retention+ is still the no 1 selling. We do courses from beginners to conversion to Masters. We'd be delighted to help with any questions - 0333 000 7000! Love & Respect

I know nsi seems to be a popular one but it's very quick setting so maybe try something that's slower setting till you get your confidence back, cjp has a slower setting range as well as the master kit , it's lovely to work with
Thank. I'll look into it!

Easiest to infill
Good to soak off

Thanks x
I trained with NSI and have tried a few others but always preferred it until I recently tried CJP. I've now bought all of their coloured powders and it's the easiest system I've worked with, easiest to file and remove too.
I prefer their master monomer which is fast setting but I also use the slower one I very hot days or I need more time to work with it for marbling etc.

I trained with NSI and have tried a few others but always preferred it until I recently tried CJP. I've now bought all of their coloured powders and it's the easiest system I've worked with, easiest to file and remove too.
I prefer their master monomer which is fast setting but I also use the slower one I very hot days or I need more time to work with it for marbling etc.
How well does this system last on nails? Any listings, breakages?

No problems at all. Clients love it.
Have you tried to put on gel polish on cjp? Does it last well? I am just thinking to order trial kit and stick with gel polish for the colour and design to see if I like system and then I would order cjp coloured acrylic if I like it.

Have you tried to put on gel polish on cjp? Does it last well? I am just thinking to order trial kit and stick with gel polish for the colour and design to see if I like system and then I would order cjp coloured acrylic if I like it.
I want to know this too as I've not done much acrylic since training & when I did it was only French so need to practice with colour, until then, I'd like to apply cnd shellac on top..xx

(Sorry to but in on the thread)

Yes the gel polish is fine over CJP. They also have their own range of gel polish now and are due to release their hard gel soon. The acrylic colours are stunning.

I want to know this too as I've not done much acrylic since training & when I did it was only French so need to practice with colour, until then, I'd like to apply cnd shellac on top..xx

(Sorry to but in on the thread)
Cjp is excellent and gel polish lasts well on it. Love this acrylic system. It goes on like a dream and files like butter

Cjp is excellent and gel polish lasts well on it. Love this acrylic system. It goes on like a dream and files like butter
Thanks that's good to know! :) xx

C J P cjp cjp cjp it's brill. I've tested nsi and cnd retention+ and I have to say for me cjp out weighs the others by miles. It files a dream and application especially using their brushes too is by far easier (go straight in with the master). The things I have also seen can be done with it are amazing Go for it you won't be disappointed x

I love cjp too, am now a fan and have placed a proper order after being impressed with the trial pots I ordered

I'm looking to order some cjp, I like the look of the nudes and pink collection, does anyone have these? Are they worth getting?

I'm looking to order some cjp, I like the look of the nudes and pink collection, does anyone have these? Are they worth getting?
I have all the cjp colours. They are lovely

I love that cjp was created by a nail tech [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back