Best bed for eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leighjade87

Reaction score
Hi I am currently doing eyelashes from home but the bed I'm using has a support bracket right along the legs meaning I am unable to tuck my chair right under the bed causing me back pain, can anybody recommend a good bed which allows me to tuck my chair right under I don't want to pay too much for one if possible but I was also wary of buying one from eBay/Amazon incase it collapses! However if anyone has used one and can recommend one it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you x

I got mine off of eBay and it’s great. It’s wooden and adjustable so can be however high or low as you like. I can give you the link if you like? It came about 3 days after ordering x

I got mine off of eBay and it’s great. It’s wooden and adjustable so can be however high or low as you like. I can give you the link if you like? It came about 3 days after ordering x
ah sorry I’ve just read that you want to tuck your chair under - mine can’t do this x

Latest posts

Back