best bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magentahair

Reaction score
hi guys and gals! im thinking of changing my bleach, what do u use and why? i need a bleach with excellent lift with 6 and 9% even down to a base 3! thanku:hug:

i use clynol go blonde u get 7 shades of lift from 6% and can be used with 9% but not to be used with 12%

i always get lovely results with this bleach.

xx

Matrix Vlight - great product and at a good price.
pq

Depends how much you wnat to spend. For a cheaper bleach Indola Blonde expert is very good and you rarely need any more than 3% peroxide and it can lift up to 8 levels. Loreal's Platininium plus is the nicest blech i have ever used its pricey but lifts nice and cleanly and leaves the hair in fantastic condition it comes in a paste and is a bit awkward to mix but its so much kinder to the hair than other brands. Alot of people really like wella blondor but i was think it lifts very yellowy.

Matrix Vlight - great product and at a good price.
pq

I second this. v-light is beautiful, especially for on scalp its really kind, and smells not too bad either!!
xox

I second this. v-light is beautiful, especially for on scalp its really kind, and smells not too bad either!!
xox

I get lovely honey, strawberry colours without toner, but it has the power to go up to a very clean pale tone too.

pq

i like schwarzkoft blonde me! xx

Depends how much you wnat to spend. For a cheaper bleach Indola Blonde expert is very good and you rarely need any more than 3% peroxide and it can lift up to 8 levels.
I agree with this, I have used it on myself and my friends and haven't had to use any higher than a 6% peroxide. I find it mixes nice and creamy too!

I have used Wella Blondor Granuals for years but have recently changed to TIGI Blue Bleach which is FAB !!! Best bleach i have ever used , lovely clean blonde colour , when used with 6% for 30 mins or so on base 6/7 gives a lovely creamy blonde !

WORST bleach i have ever used is Schwarzkopt Blonde me - hardly any lift on darker bases , gets very hot even with 6% , yellow colour , just really dont like it , but i know lots of people who rave about it x

Try Jungle Fever Violet bleach, leaves the hair in amazing condition.

I love igora vario blonde white bleach because it never ever swells, however they have discontinued it and braught out a new version that smells just like blonde me which I am yet to try, but I find blonde me swells. I am going to try it and if it swells etc. I am going to have to change to something more mild. Does any of the brands mentioned above swell/heat up atall? x

I dont like the Blondor.. i agree it lifts very yellowy! x

Another vote for Matrix v-light Even after I switched to Redken color, I hated their bleach, found it very tough on the hair. I can hit full pale yellow on the darkest of hair using 30 vol, and it can be used on the scalp as well.

Latest posts

Back