Best bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissmorleyx

Reaction score
Currently using Wella blondor, love it but want to hear what other bleaches other people use and their experiences with them :)

I use matrix, it's really good but wella is the best!
We swapped to matrix as it's cheaper :)

I love the blondor, it is expensive though isnt it?!

I just started using Schwarkzkopf Vario, and if you use it with Schwarkzkopf oil developer as well it's lovely! It's really creamy but stays where it's put, doesn't dry out, and doesn't comprise the condition too much at all!

I love blondor but have also been using vario and really like that too, I use blondor for scalp application it's such a good gentle bleach xx

Might try the vario then! Love the blondor its so creamy

Really want to try blondor but have all the loreal peroxide developers would I need to buy the wella peroxide to use with it??

Tigi works best for me especially as you can use it on or off scalp. This makes it cost effective when working mobile and less to carry.

I didn't like Matrix when I tried it and not keen on Goldwell which I trained with.

Iv used my l'Oreal oxydant cream with blonder bleach before and it was fine but obviously for best results use welloxon perfect with it 😉 x

I just started using Schwarkzkopf Vario, and if you use it with Schwarkzkopf oil developer as well it's lovely! It's really creamy but stays where it's put, doesn't dry out, and doesn't comprise the condition too much at all!

Another vote for the Vario Blonde!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv used my l'Oreal oxydant cream with blonder bleach before and it was fine but obviously for best results use welloxon perfect with it 😉 x

Great will give it a try then 😃 thanks x

I havent tried blondor yet (its always sold out probably amazing thats why) but I totally love redken flash lift ♡ havent had any problems with it and it doesnt dry out quickly, stays creamy and a little goes a long way haha :o

Sent from my SM-G900P using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm using L'Oreal infinite with Wella 4% at the moment, lovely consistency mixed 2:1. Naughty naughty :)

Latest posts

Back