Best blue/black mixing ratio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggie

Reaction score
Hi Can anyone give me a decent mixing for a nice blue black, we use tigi colours but don't just want it to look black. how much mixmaster should i use?:twisted:

i wud be using the larger part of there mixtone, we use tigi colour to but aint had request for blue black as yet. if it were me i wud be using 4/1 and then puttin panels of 1/0 mixed with a hella lot of 0/11 through it. blue is a pretty volatile colour to try and keep in the hair so chances are it will give a blue hue for a while and will eventually fade out to blackish!!
i got a radiant gloss concoction from our rep that was called dark heather and it was 4/0 with 5in 0/7 green ash tone and 2.5in 0/11 blue tone and it came out real dark and my lil sis said it looked blue black, so u cud try 4/0 with jus a hella lot of 0/11? sorry if that aint much help jus chuckin a few suggestions in xx

thanks that helps alot, I'm new to tigi always worked with wella.
I'll let you know how it goes x x x x:D

i used tigi black for the first time yesterday ( very nice) and i have 4\0 on my own hair and if i ask for blue black i would think that it was not dark enough.
don't be scared of the black

Latest posts

Back