Best brand in builder gel out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krobinson

Reaction score
Hi everyone just hoping for some advice on a new builder gel to try, I currently use all astonishing nails products and I love the acrylic but find the gel too runny, any thought would be great,
Thanks in advance x

I've just written a post for this as I discovered Cuccio at the show yesterday [emoji7]

We use Cuccio T3 uv gels in the salon, they stay where you want them no running and long lasting X

I use ibd builder gel.not runny at all.

We use Cuccio T3 uv gels in the salon, they stay where you want them no running and long lasting X

I find this one more funny than ibd, I think you just have to try and see what works better for you.

Young nails is really good, a few of my friends us it.

Is the Cuccio T3 a soak off or a file off?

I've just started using the NSI secrets gel....so far so good, and it's a soak off which is a big plus! :)

I'm converting from NSI balance to cuccio t3 and I absolutely love it! Nothing has run into cuticles and sculpts like a dream [emoji7]

Hi everyone just hoping for some advice on a new builder gel to try, I currently use all astonishing nails products and I love the acrylic but find the gel too runny, any thought would be great,
Thanks in advance x
Akyado has a few different great builders also for the different types of nails .
Mister Milano & light elegance are also great products no trouble with .

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457817356.594615.jpg
i have just got this one for sculptured nails and it doesn't run at all and also cures in LED so much faster[emoji106]

Does anyone use a gel that has significantly less lift than others? I'm still getting some lift x

bio sculpture. i dont use it but have it done on my nails and LOVE it!

Skyscraper is fab and it soaks off. X

I use Skyscraper too. My clients love it.

Oooooooo I've never heard of that, thank you xx

That's the one I'm using, the new one xx

That's the one I'm using, the new one xx
Caroline if your getting lifting I can only think to double check your prep, are you using fuse & base with the t3 LED gel? I've had really good results with it, I'm mainly a L&P user so find the consistency fab for our uv hard gel clients. X

I've looked at gel training but can't decide on Nsi or Cuccio T3. I currently use Nsi L&P and Cuccio veneer and polish. The soak off attracts me to Nsi but T3 is getting great reviews

Latest posts

Back