Best business move!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Hi, I'm about to take on two big business moves for me. Them being hd brows and environ. I'm hoping they will transform my business. I already have a good client base but I have no brand names etc and no retail!
What have you taken on, added to or changed in your business that has been your best business move and why??
Have you gone from mobile to shop and that was your best move? or from employed to self employed? Or taken on a range like me?
Sorry I know it's nosey but would be interesting to know. Xxx

Hi, I'm about to take on two big business moves for me. Them being hd brows and environ. I'm hoping they will transform my business. I already have a good client base but I have no brand names etc and no retail!
What have you taken on, added to or changed in your business that has been your best business move and why??
Have you gone from mobile to shop and that was your best move? or from employed to self employed? Or taken on a range like me?
Sorry I know it's nosey but would be interesting to know. Xxx

My first move was to concentrate on my beauty business full time and leave the nail company I worked for behind, I then looked at other premises (I shared an office building) on the high street as I were based in an industrial area so no passing trade, found my premises, opened and built up from there, my turnover has doubled and continues to grow. I took on Dermalogica as my main skincare brand, which in turn has increased my retail and skincare treatments, I also stock Susan Molyneux ranges but they aren't my main brand, I've recently began stocking Jane Iredale mineral make up which is amazing, clients love it and I retail loads of it, the other brands I retail are CND, Ciate, Bio Sculpture and St Tropez. I will be adding Environ next year & NNP.
The best decision overall was moving my premises x

Latest posts

Back