Best copper colour range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanielouise

Reaction score
My client currently has majirel on her hair 7.44 but finds it only last 3 weeks max. Tops up with dia richesse to refresh ends etc. I'm only experienced/ trained in using l'oreal shades.
What other ranges eg wella, goldwell, koleston etc, would be best for a vibrant copper with lasting effects even when faded x

Redkens fusion line has long lasting reds and coppers longest I have found yet.

Igora coppers, ooft

Goldwell and Wella are both pretty good when it comes to cooper and reds.. Redken is probably one of the nicest lines for reds and coppers and just overall shine to hair.. And you could use a redken colour shot treatment to help the fading and vibrancy.

Goldwell and Wella are both pretty good when it comes to cooper and reds.. Redken is probably one of the nicest lines for reds and coppers and just overall shine to hair.. And you could use a redken colour shot treatment to help the fading and vibrancy.

Goldwell are amazing, but do you not find wella reds fade so fast?

Let her use dialight for refreshing and of course use Olaplex as it also elongates color vibrancy.

Goldwell are amazing, but do you not find wella reds fade so fast?
If i had to choose between the 3 i'd say redken. Wella does seem to fade a little faster

If i had to choose between the 3 i'd say redken. Wella does seem to fade a little faster

I've never used redken, but I only ever hear great things

Latest posts

Back