Best course for intra lace system hair replacement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meerubrooks

Reaction score
Hi I’ve been doing hair extensions now since 2008 and love doing them
However I’d love to help the ladies that are less fortunate than needing hair for just length and thickness. I’d love to help the ladies who worry about their hair being so thin - where their actual scalp shows that mikes life horrible and leaves their personal confidence shattered
I’ve found a lady to do a course in Birmingham that’s £1500 which I’m interested in - it’s not the money at all - I don’t mind paying more - I just want to make sure that what ever money I spend is well spent - and spent on the best course there is - so worried about wasting both my money and time on something that’s not up to the very very best standards
Can anyone recommend a course for hair replacement
Many thanks in advance

Love to no also

Hi I’ve been doing hair extensions now since 2008 and love doing them
However I’d love to help the ladies that are less fortunate than needing hair for just length and thickness. I’d love to help the ladies who worry about their hair being so thin - where their actual scalp shows that mikes life horrible and leaves their personal confidence shattered
I’ve found a lady to do a course in Birmingham that’s £1500 which I’m interested in - it’s not the money at all - I don’t mind paying more - I just want to make sure that what ever money I spend is well spent - and spent on the best course there is - so worried about wasting both my money and time on something that’s not up to the very very best standards
Can anyone recommend a course for hair replacement
Many thanks in advance
Hey, been searching for hair loss replacement training and just come across your question (2years ago) did you end up on a course if so which one?

Latest posts

Back