Best dehydrator & bonder for client who’s a housecleaner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florcarchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’ve been using the mia secret dehydrator and bond as well as the young nail bond recently. My client works as a house cleaning lady and her nails are constantly lifting but i know i prep her nails well and the application is good. If anyone knows or can recommend me a good dehydrator and bond for someone who’s hands are constantly in water that would be a big help! Thank you!

I’m assuming these are acrylic nails. Drying out the nail plate somewhat is essential to most product lines. However, good adhesion is only part of the overall success of acrylics.

I’m sure you have given thought to this problem. Given her line of work, I’m also wondering if your client is also bumping the nails frequently, jarring the product and the nail plate. She may be so used to hitting her hands, fingers, nails that she doesn’t even pay attention. Especially, if she works fast to get to another job.

I’ve had stylists who wore acrylics and their hands were essentially wet all day. But, reaching into a cabinet and striking a nail can cause a good lift. Otherwise, the whole nail plate could detach, ow!

Latest posts

Back