Best Elemis skin care product for me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlyxx

Reaction score
I have quite dry and dehydrated skin and have been working with elemis products for a good couple of years now but haven't got to try many out. Can anybody help me in guiding me to an elemis product that is suitable for dry dehydrated skin? Thanks!! X

If you are working with elemis what would you recommend to someone with your problems?

Cleansing - Rehydrating rosepetal cleanser is good for dry skin, tri-enzyme facial wash is a brilliant resurfacing facial wash, you could use the rosepetal cleanser morning and night and substitute it once or twice a week for the tri-enzyme.
Exfoliating- Gentle rose exfoliator uses jojoba beads to gently exfoliate or papaya enzyme peel is like a mask and the enzymes eat away the dead skin cells, it works well with the tri-enzyme range!
Mask - Exotic cream moisture mask is great for dry skin, you can even leave it on over night for a super boost. Fruit active rejuvenating mask gives you a lovely glow if your skin is looking a bit dull.
Moisturiser - Maximum moisture works with your skin to deliver the right amount of moisture, pro-collagen marine cream is the anti ageing, it's quite heavy so works best on dry skin, so just depending on your needs and budget!

Amanda xx

Latest posts

Back