Best express/1 hour tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiara08

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I'm sure this has been discussed loads of times but couldn't find thread. Just wondering what you all recommend as the best solution for express professional tan. We currently offer Vita, wow brown and fake bake but have no express tan and would like to add one to the collection! I have tried Xen express and wasn't overly impressed. Preferably would like one that can go quite dark. Thanks:)

St Tropez do an express that you can wash off between 1-4 hours depending on desired depth of colour I personally find the 4 hours very dark and most clients find the 2 hour mark perfect! I know sienna x do a 1 hour tan but I'm not a fan of there solutions at all so may be best waiting for someone who uses that to comment

Fake bake have an express tan too. Haven't tried it though so can't comment on it personally.

Moroccan Tan offer a one hour express tan called Moroccan Nights 15% DHA. Moroccan Nights is a violet based tan so it develops into a cool ashy colour and is suitable for those with olive complexion or those with yellow undertones that they wish to counteract. Moroccan Nights is jam packed with skin care properties such as Argan and Rosehip Oils and enriched with vitamins - allowing a minimal chance of over development. Leave Nights on for a minimum wash and wear time of 1 hour, or up to 6 hours for a deep, dark colour. ;)

MT x

Our best selling rapid tan solutions are Organics Illusion rapid tan and Fresh Indulgence Electric spray tan solution :)

There are lots of reviews on salon geek regarding these solutions.

Good Luck :)

I have Sienna X's Tonight's The Night (Rapid tan) but yet to use it. Anyone tried it? Any good?

Sienna X tonight's the night is great. Lovely natural colour too.

Does it last as long as the standard 8 hour solutions? Do you find clients prefer this? Just trying to understand why you'd use the 8 hour solutions if the rapid tan works just as well :)

I barely do any of the original 8 hour tans now. The St Tropez express lasts as long, has a batter colour and obviously you can wash it off in no time so your day isn't restricted and you don't have to go to bed in it!

That's really interesting. Do you find the express tan lasts just as long as the 8 hour ones?

Sorry just saw you'd answered my question. Would you advise I go with express tan all the time then? It saves the cost of buying all the percentages.

Defo sienna x tonight's the nights here's a pic of the tan
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434738930.666377.jpg

Latest posts

Back