best extension method for beginners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jnailz

Reaction score
hi agen lol

i am interested in maybe taking a hair extension course and was wondering which method would be best to start of with.
ive heard the glue can damage your hair ???

love jodie xxx

hi agen lol

i am interested in maybe taking a hair extension course and was wondering which method would be best to start of with.
ive heard the glue can damage your hair ???

love jodie xxx

Hi, no not so,
only a bad or untrained extensionist can damage your hair
so as long as a good extensionist puts in your hair extensions
and then removes your extensions
there shouldnt be a problem :hug:

ive been having extensions for years and id definatly say the micro ring system is the best for me!
the hair is pre-glued and then clamped to your hair in tiny sections using small copper tubes and a pair of pliers and they are so easily removed!!
check out this site: www.hair-development.com
i dont get my micro rings from here tho, they are tiny and i prefer to use 2 micro rings for each section of hair for extra strength!
they also do courses!!
and they sell the hair pre-bonded! altho i bond my own hair (as its cheaper) i use a hot pot and glue pelletts, its so easy!
hope that helps x

thnx alot ill check out the website xx

ive been having extensions for years and id definatly say the micro ring system is the best for me!
the hair is pre-glued and then clamped to your hair in tiny sections using small copper tubes and a pair of pliers and they are so easily removed!!
check out this site: www.hair-development.com
i dont get my micro rings from here tho, they are tiny and i prefer to use 2 micro rings for each section of hair for extra strength!
they also do courses!!
and they sell the hair pre-bonded! altho i bond my own hair (as its cheaper) i use a hot pot and glue pelletts, its so easy!
hope that helps x

Hey, I just wondered if you could explain to me how you do your own bonds? As i also work with micro rings and think this would probably be a lot cheaper

Thanks

Latest posts

Back