Best eyelash extension course and products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nck

Reaction score
Hey all,

Am looking to do an eyelash course. can anyone recommend a good one and prices thats not to expensive as i will need to get the kit aswell :)

xxx

going to be stalking this one :)

Nouveau all the way the name sells itself to clients x

do you know how much the training is including kit please :)

Stalking:) any advice on a Scottish course??x

do you know how much the training is including kit please :)

It's not the cheapest but so good x think they currently have £100 off I didn't buy a kit I made my own up x

yh i saw that but think you have to pay by 22nd feb :(

Thank you so much for the advice though. i hopefully will get on their training course soon :)

Not that I did my training with them, but through looking on here about eyelash extensions, flirties seems to be am extremely popular course and kit. Im thinking maybe I should have gone on that course! :)

Have a look at flirties (beautytrix) they have trainers all over and can do one to one training if you wish and their training comes with kits.

I did my training with an essex based company and wasn't hugely impressed - it was £165 for the training then an additional £70 for the kit which I decided against and have started making up my own. I did look into another that was £230 ish but that included the kit xx

I did my training with ah francis, recently completed my masterclass with them also. Although they aren't the cheapest I definitely think they are worth it :) xx

i trained with chic beauty academy for lashes was a good course went back and did some more trainer was great

HIGHLY RECOMMEND LASH REVOLUTION!

My training was two FULL days, you defo need the two days! first day is theory and how to PROPERLY isolate and adhere one lash. Second day (one or two weeks later) you learn safe removal of outgrown lashes,problem lashes (criss cross, lashes with gaps, very straight lashes etc) and how to perform an infill - no, you dont just add more....lol.... contraindications... and lots more but ill not go on and on.

My training was in Livingston and my educator was called Jen, she is the best. There are educators all over the UK as well tho.

You are also NEVER left to feel alone because there is a fb group which consists of trainees and few educators, there is always someone on hand to help when you have a melt down...lol....

pm me if you need more info - not sure if we can discuss £ but it was VERY good values for money, two days and full kit inc.

I too trained with AH Francis and definitely think it was worth it. Great products and great training - comes with a money back guarantee!!!

I did my training with ah francis, recently completed my masterclass with them also. Although they aren't the cheapest I definitely think they are worth it :) xx

Hi

So glad to hear this as i have just booked with them for june, what made you choose them and how did you find the class strucure etc? did you get much practise on the manequinn head before the day? Also what is the masterclass all about, would you say it is worth doing ? sorry for 3rd degree but just really interested :)

Training is super important! Don't look for the cheapest look for the best:) I also agree with the posts about a2 day course. So many companies only offer 1 day and it is not enough. I did my first training with Novalash and my second advance training with Artistic Lash. It was night and day on what I learned. The advance class is was taught me how to Lash like a pro! I also love the products from artistic.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND LASH REVOLUTION!

My training was two FULL days, you defo need the two days! first day is theory and how to PROPERLY isolate and adhere one lash. Second day (one or two weeks later) you learn safe removal of outgrown lashes,problem lashes (criss cross, lashes with gaps, very straight lashes etc) and how to perform an infill - no, you dont just add more....lol.... contraindications... and lots more but ill not go on and on.

My training was in Livingston and my educator was called Jen, she is the best. There are educators all over the UK as well tho.

You are also NEVER left to feel alone because there is a fb group which consists of trainees and few educators, there is always someone on hand to help when you have a melt down...lol....

pm me if you need more info - not sure if we can discuss £ but it was VERY good values for money, two days and full kit inc.

Can you pm me info please Nic xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

The British beauty academy. £195 and includes the kit. I was happy with tuition and the group I did it with we're nice x

Have a look at Margarita Belska Beauty School, their lash course is 4 days long and covers everything you need to know. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with it ;)

Well I had practically sold myself on the nouveau lets go lashes course, but now you have thrown ah Francis into the equation! I have never heard of them before? Ohh god there is too many options! How to choose a trainer and course?!

Latest posts

Back