Best facial skin care for mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlotteD

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've just started out as a mobile therapist which is going very well.
I've got most products now except for Skin care. I was going to get Kaeso but I've noticed they don't do a SPF in their products as I would like to try and retail them too.

Does any one recommend anything else, has anyone used Skin truth? I enquired about dermalogica as that's what i trained in, however, you need a room to open an account!

Kind regards

Hi Charlotte,

I use Eve Taylor, their products are fab. I believe they have a mobile kit too. Clients love it and they have a nice range to retail. As for Skin Truth I personally it's a very basic brand - we used it during training at college.

Caitlin x

I'm a mobile therapist and I've just invested in Eve Taylor. The products are lovely and their customer service was great! I would definitely recommend them. They do a mobile package too although I went for the essentials package x

Eve Taylor is fab! I started with the mobile kit and then expanded from their xx

Thank you for your replies.:) Could any of you tell me the prices and do you have to have an 'account' and spend a certain amount?

If you register with them they send you some samples and a trade price list x x

anybody know of an irish eve taylor stockist

Any other suggestions for brands?. I currently use eve taylor but hate the min £50 ordering and free postage only on orders over £100 ( ex vat)

Any other suggestions for brands?. I currently use eve taylor but hate the min £50 ordering and free postage only on orders over £100 ( ex vat)
Hi Hazel
Did you have any joy at sourcing an alternative skincare range? I was keen to go with Eve Taylor until I learnt of their £50 minimum order and £6 p&p fee

Gerrards is available through Ellisons. Nice products and good training.

Gerrards is available through Ellisons. Nice products and good training.

Thank you for your reply Laurakate. I've never heard of this brand. I'll look them up.

Hi Charlotte,

I use Eve Taylor, their products are fab. I believe they have a mobile kit too. Clients love it and they have a nice range to retail. As for Skin Truth I personally it's a very basic brand - we used it during training at college.

Caitlin x
I have approached eve Taylor and they say they don't supply mobile therapists ?

I have approached eve Taylor and they say they don't supply mobile therapists ?
Hi Zoe.
Who have you spoken to as we absolutely DO supply mobile therapists, infact we pride ourselves on doing so and not being elitists.

Hi Zoe.
Who have you spoken to as we absolutely DO supply mobile therapists, infact we pride ourselves on doing so and not being elitists.
Hi Matthew thank you for your reply I contacted yourselves again after reading people' threads and they have said they will i must have got confused with another company thank you I look forward to using your products.

Another vote for Eve Taylor here!

Latest posts

Back