Best grey toner to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danxx

Reaction score
My client is wanting ‘grey’ hair. She is like a 9/10 just now (foils) has had lowlights so warm tones in her hair - she likes this photo in which I’m going to do a full head foils to get rid off as much warm tones as possible and then a colour melt with dark root into a grey but always scared of grey colours incase they go green helpppppp

We use Xp100, ion, igora & L’Oréal and wella in the salon so any brand will help

This is what she wants

Attachments

• A475C4BD-5A87-4D18-B9A2-BF1401FC5C9D.jpeg
    A475C4BD-5A87-4D18-B9A2-BF1401FC5C9D.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 91
My client is wanting ‘grey’ hair. She is like a 9/10 just now (foils) has had lowlights so warm tones in her hair - she likes this photo in which I’m going to do a full head foils to get rid off as much warm tones as possible and then a colour melt with dark root into a grey but always scared of grey colours incase they go green helpppppp

We use Xp100, ion, igora & L’Oréal and wella in the salon so any brand will help
After you've lifted out the unwanted warmth, you'll need to tone out the underlying yellow first, take a look at colour touch 10/6 (don't panic if you get a slight lilac hue) then do your root smudge with colour touch 7/89 +6/1 equal amounts +1.9% on roots, Blending in to colour touch 8/81 +9/16 + 1.9% on ends.
With pre toning, to banish the yellow, you completely eradicate the risk of the hair going green. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much !!!

Latest posts

Back