Best hair extension course Essex/London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
Ok guys i need your advice, im a qualified beautician and want to learn hair extensions. havent got round to doing a hairdressing course with my current commitments so want to supplement my income with hair extensions.

anyhow..some places wont teach you without being a qualified hairdresser. so need somewhere that teach beginners.
I looked at Cinderella, but they wont teach cutting, and its £500 but has a great kit. But i need to know how to cut them and blend

KM Training... ok... but it is insurable?

Additional Lengths... Midlands i think

I need somewhere in London or Essex.

Any idears guys, im on a tight budget dont want to go over 400-500.

I thought about a extionist teaching me privately, wot you think x

If you search on here hair extension training there is quite a few that have been mentioned.

If you go to the Habia site there are a few on there who have been approved by Habia.

What methods are you looking to train in.

We might beable to point you in the right direction.

i want to learn pre bond but as many as i can i guess

I spoke to guy at KM sounded pretty good

I trained with Kyle at KM and learnt 5 methods. Really good course, everyone enjoyed it. There are also Habia approved and I phoned a few insurance companies who all accepted their training. I am now insured with Salon Gold.

Check out the habia site it will state on there who the training companies are. There are quite a few but it does state on some of them that you have to be NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing or similar qualification.

Last edited:
I looked at Cinderella, but they wont teach cutting, and its £500 but has a great kit. But i need to know how to cut them and blend

Cinderella have a hair extension cutting course its £199 plus vat. They run that on a regular basis

I think i am going to go with KM, the guy sounds ok on the phone, im training in london on the 7th. soo excited !!

Hello,
May someone guide me to right direction please? I had hair dressing experience. I would like training in Micro ring hair extention. I live in London. Where can I find the training course please? If someone could send me some website link that would be great. I would like to become mobile hair dresser.

I trained with Lush-Us Uk. They are fab and apprently they are one fo the only extension companies that insist on you fitting a full head of extensions so you get training on placement and everything. Apparently they are looking at introducing a cutting course too although they do cover it in their training...hope this helps but looking at the date it maybe a bit late

I trained with KM with Kyle... was brill enjoyed it and yes insurable.

Your allowed to go back and re train for free at any time if ur unsure about something... I learnt the lot and it was alot to take in but there is alot of practise after... also there kit is good but when you decide to upgrade theres a few good hair extension kits you can buy. They don't tell you who to buy hair from which is handy coz you can give clients a choice to which hair they want... I've been trained 2 years with them (i think) and I've never used my insurance so I think its safe to say they good... but u gotta put in the work after

Hope this helps x

Hi there,
Lush us do One to One Intensive training where you will have your own personal trainer. It is excellent training, a good comprehensive kit and the hair is just beautiful. You are not required to purchase from them afterwards but you probably will. Lol.
PM me if you want to know more.

Linda

Hi
How was the Km training course? I'm thinking of doing it in jan?
Or is lush us better?
Anyone tried balmain?
Krystle x

Latest posts

Back