Best hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread on who is a recommendable hair extension supplier. I'm sure there are many people out there like me trying to figure out who is best!!
maybe start off with your first 3 suppliers you would recommend :D

We already have 2 large hair extension threads with regards to suppliers etc.

If you use the search it should come up.

There are 100s of posts on suppliers and pictures on the threads.

Hope that helps xx

We already have 2 large hair extension threads with regards to suppliers etc.

If you use the search it should come up.

There are 100s of posts on suppliers and pictures on the threads.

Hope that helps xx

great thank you!!... new to this so not 100% sure on how it all works

Sjk is my supplier. Used them for about 3 years. Theyve quite a lot of reviews on facebook too xxx

I've seen a fair few people recommend them! They are currently on top of my list :) are they good with customer service? Have you had any problems with them at all.. and have you used there tape extensions by any chance?

I've recently started using sjk, the hair is lovely but I don't like their stick tips :( I find that 1/3 of the pack is too big to fit through the loops. They also upgraded a set to luxury and the tips have a sharp end so I have to cut the sharp end off.

But I do put up with it because the hair is lovely and my clients love it.

Never used SJK for months the hair and customer service was appalling a few months ago but I think you find bad reviews with most suppliers at some point on here x

You will get different opinions on this across the board I had a bad experience with Sjk so stay away although there price point is good .. I favour transform and euphoria but others don't .. I have been fitting for a while now and I think ur best to get samples or try who u think and make ur own assumptions .. Good luck 😀

I recommend sjk. Hair quality lasts and price is very good. Theres been big improvements over the last few months.

Does anybody know of a russian hair supplier ??? I found one that is quite good prhair they called .. Prices are good ... But im looking for another supplier

Our favourite is transform however we do use angel Remy for wefts

Hairport by Valentine for me, iv used all the ones mentioned above apart from transform and had good and bad from them all but over the years Hairport has been consistently good, iv had a few problems but they have always sorted it out straight away even sending me new hair without the old " send it back and we will test it" baloney, customer service means a lot to me and I got a great xmas present from them, 400 strands 20" premium indian hair, combs, brushes ,clips and some weird lip sticker things all gift wrapped 👍

Sounds good ... I might look into them

What about euphoria hair one ????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Angel remy & Remi cachet I use and love

Ive gone off angel remi. Euphoria one sell russian hair . But thier dead expencive . Im wearing prhair thier russian hair 20inch 100gram is a hundret pounds .... and im wearing that pre coloured hair now since 15 months and its still good .. it does not tangel at all or loose shine ... now i wonder if euphoria hair is virgin russian hair as id understand that its expencive then . As prhair charges 220 pounds for 100 of virgin hair and then euphoria would be cheaper . So does anyone know what hair they use ?? Virgin or precoloured ...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used hairport by valentine Russian range when I started but wouldn't say it was Russian! It wasn't any better than Indian I've had from other places

Been to studio 58 but stopped using them as the stock levels were becoming a nightmare.

Used sjk and was really happy with them..

Now use euphoria one ( used the Brazilian range only ) and the hair is beautiful ! And customer service is second to none.

I dislike Transform and angel remy!
Transform hair has matted so many times . Angel remy is over priced.
SJK is my supplier !! Its thicker than most suppliers so I find I use less strands. The hair seems to last longer than they say too which I am happy with :D:D:D:D:D

I've used hairport by valentine Russian range when I started but wouldn't say it was Russian! It wasn't any better than Indian I've had from other places

Been to studio 58 but stopped using them as the stock levels were becoming a nightmare.

Used sjk and was really happy with them..

Now use euphoria one ( used the Brazilian range only ) and the hair is beautiful ! And customer service is second to none.

If SJK had not a colour I need, I would use Studio 58 instead

Hello momobile :) I sent you a PM, I hope you don't mind xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back