Best hair to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisamarie83

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just completed a nano ring and cold fusion extensions course and was wondering if any one had any advice on the best quality hair to use? I was given a list from who I done the course with that I've looked up and some look ok but just wanted some recommendations from people who do them. Thank you. X

Hi all, I've just completed a nano ring and cold fusion extensions course and was wondering if any one had any advice on the best quality hair to use? I was given a list from who I done the course with that I've looked up and some look ok but just wanted some recommendations from people who do them. Thank you. X[/QUO
The best way to find good supplier is to order lots of samples and test the hair, the best suppliers are hard to find and sometimes it can take years.

Thank you. I've just ordered afew samples now. X

Hi I recommended transform their Mongolian range, wouldn't go near their Indian hair but their Mongolian lasts up to a year and really good quality for the price X

We use the Mongolian and Russian hair

Hi I recommended transform their Mongolian range, wouldn't go near their Indian hair but their Mongolian lasts up to a year and really good quality for the price X
Thank you, I'll look into it tonite. Xx

Another vote for transform! It's as good if not better then many well known 'branded' extensions i.e Remi Cachet, Beauty works.. At a fraction of the price so you can offer it as premium hair and only pay budget price yourself! Really good! I also use prestige for my super budget range and even then the hair lasts 6 months!

It's well known certain users on here (fake profiles created by Transform) recommend transform and slate other hair suppliers to gain business on here which isn't the correct way to conduct any type of business... Beware of some transform recommendations guys.... Xx

I can guess Cheryl is but I just genuinely like it [emoji137] haha

I've heard this about transform and its very unfortunate hair suppliers find the need to gain business like this. Stick with the well known suppliers ! Xx

I've heard this about transform and its very unfortunate hair suppliers find the need to gain business like this. Stick with the well known suppliers ! Xx

Sjk do it a lot more than transform. Cheryl is the only one that's suspicion worthy in regards to transform.

ColourBoy is genuine as is surf girl who also recommends transform.

Sjk do it a lot more than transform. Cheryl is the only one that's suspicion worthy in regards to transform.

ColourBoy is genuine as is surf girl who also recommends transform.

I know cams, you're right, :) haha, the only thing is transform, seems to of done this for such a a long time, there is a lot more fake profiles than cherly1, lol, this forum should be about real/true recommendations, I believe in that xx

There are a number of different suppliers, each offer something different in terms of products, quality and service.

In my opinion the best thing to do is use recommendations, but also do your own research into each company, then actually speak to the company, ask questions and get to know them as you are not just buying from them but building a relationship.

There are a number of different suppliers, each offer something different in terms of products, quality and service.

In my opinion the best thing to do is use recommendations, but also do your own research into each company, then actually speak to the company, ask questions and get to know them as you are not just buying from them but building a relationship.

Completely agree, I'm all for genuine companies, It rings alarm bells when a numerous amount of users (fake profiles) use the same grammar and punctuation and recommend their own company.. I.e transform, lol, xx

I know cams, you're right, :) haha, the only thing is transform, seems to of done this for such a a long time, there is a lot more fake profiles than cherly1, lol, this forum should be about real/true recommendations, I believe in that xx

Can you name another because as far as i'm aware cheryl is the only one? Xx

Yes, I'll private mail you them all tomorrow, it's getting late.
Even though I believe what she has done is wrong I wouldn't directly publish it on here. Xx

Yes, I'll private mail you them all tomorrow, it's getting late.
Even though I believe what she has done is wrong I wouldn't directly publish it on here. Xx

Ok cool thanks x

Hi all I've used fabulong tiny tips and love them! I'm looking to have my hair done soon and want the most discreet bonds, I'm looking at prestige and transform as I want to trial them for my own clients....
Can anyone tell me if the stick tips will fit in the tiny tips ???

Cheers all and I hope your having a fab bank holiday!!! X

Latest posts

Back