Best hairdyer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshuwaah

Reaction score
My trusty old Parlux 385 bit the dust today and I fancy a change, if I can find a better option! What high quality hairdryers would you all suggest? Price doesn't bother me .

Babyliss volare.

The Italia Brava is amazin.

The Italia Brava is amazin.
yeah thats what ive heard! are they particularly loud? also seen people say the nozzle pops off where they are so powerful haha

Yeah definitely go for the italia brava if its newer volare... If my volare is anything to go by!

No they're not particularly loud. They've got a turbo button on that makes it go louder but I love that cause it reminds me there's a Ferrari engine in it [emoji23]

I 'thought' I had a problem with the nozzle at first (i'm used to a Parlux where the nozzle sort of slides over the dryer) but it just needs to be put on right. I can't recommend it enough.

No they're not particularly loud. They've got a turbo button on that makes it go louder but I love that cause it reminds me there's a Ferrari engine in it [emoji23]

I 'thought' I had a problem with the nozzle at first (i'm used to a Parlux where the nozzle sort of slides over the dryer) but it just needs to be put on right. I can't recommend it enough.
Just ordered it! i think i read somewhere the air vent has a silencer in it anyway? if i get any problems with the nozzle ill let you know!

Oh God yes, I forgot about the silencer. It does make it a bit quieter actually, not that much though (it's not loud in the first place). You'll love it.

Latest posts

Back