Best Hot Stone courses in the South East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PC Beauty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I haven't posted on SG before but I'm driving myself mental looking for a good course for hot stone therapy and I wondered whether anyone here had been on a course they rated highly. I have over twenty years massage experience and it is my most popular treatment. I think that hot stone would compliment my therapy list, but I would like to find a course with a tutor who doesn't just run through the basics. I live near Bromley in Kent. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Thank you in advance. Paula

Hi welcome to the site :)

I'm booked to do hot stones at the end of this month, can't wait! I have booked through Gateway as I had heard only positive reviews of their courses. They have tutors who run courses all over the country so it might be worth checking them out.

Hi Pure

Thanks for your reply. Where are you booked? Could you let me know what you think of your course and tutor? Thank you very much.

:)

I'm booked on a course in Yeovil, Somerset and I will definitely let you know how it goes :) Have to say I'm really looking forward to it and have several clients who can't wait either!

Gateway offer a one day course and none of the one day courses will teach you anything other than just going through the basic routine. If you really want to learn to do it properly you need to do a longer course. Jing massage's Hot Fusion Massage course is very good, or LaStone do courses in Essex.

I assumed that as Im already qualified in Swedish and aromatherapy massage that a one day course would be satisfactory. However I was reassured that Gateway do offer a free repeat of the course if you don't feel ready to practice afterwards.

Personally I wouldn't feel confident after just a 1 day course. I did the original body course over 4 days with Jane Scrivner when she was doing the LaStone training. As JC Parks already mentioned, Jing in Brighton are very good.

I've just done the hot stone course with Jan wolsey at Gateway - she's brilliant really knows her stuff and really helped me when I was on the course. Learnt loads in the day and have just booked a deep tissue course with her as well

Latest posts

Back