Best hot stone heater or bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divaa

Reaction score
Want to purchase a hot stone heater or the bag. Which is more effective and useful to use and better for the therapist to use in treatment in the spa and easier to clean.

Have you thought about Hot Lava Shells, no electricity, easy to clean and eco friendly....?

Iv got a heater, it's a good one, from Aston & Fincher ... I also use it for my body wraps as a Bain Marie - as it's got a thermometer ... but if I was going to buy one now I'd go for the vulsini bag ... Perfect for mobile / based salons.

I trained with lava shells (CPD / college i work for paid for the course) and they are good as no heater / carrying stones etc but the cost of the charges are quite expensive so have not brought them but have considered them for just mobile use, but once you've paid for stones & heater it's all then profit as its only the cost of oils.

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

ive got a vulsini as my beauty room is quite small so a heater would take up way too much space, nobigger than a laptop bag. Works great in the salon,warms up well & stays hot, and when i do occasional mobile its fab as you can heat them up via your car plug!!!! Then we i am not doing, cos the case is so flat v easy to store x

Vulsini bags ! They are great , easy to store , clean , use etc

Vulsini! It's amazing

Thankyou! But I still not sure. Would like to know the easiest to clean and store

Thankyou! But I still not sure. Would like to know the easiest to clean and store

I'd say the Vulsini is / same size as a laptop bag ....
My heater is loads bulkier, but like I said I use it for my body wraps too, but once I need to replace ill be buying a vulsini ..., xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back