Best kit alternative to HD brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paris Goodwin

Reaction score
Hi all, I've done my GW beautiful brows course but don't really like the products I used in the course, any alternative kits you can recommend?

Hi doll I'm doing my Gw Brow Course tomorrow. Do you mind me asking? What you thought of the training etc xxx

Hi doll I'm doing my Gw Brow Course tomorrow. Do you mind me asking? What you thought of the training etc xxx
Hey

Was really good actually, was quite surprised! My tutor gave us some good products to use :) 100% when you've qualified use the HiBrow products from beauty express! They have 25% off at the moment and the products are fantastic! Where abouts are you going tomorrow?

Thanks for replying so quickly. I'm looking forward to it now, as I was unsure what to expect for such a reasonable price. I'm doing my training in warwarkshire with Jacqui as that was the closest to me :) xx

Thanks for replying so quickly. I'm looking forward to it now, as I was unsure what to expect for such a reasonable price. I'm doing my training in warwarkshire with Jacqui as that was the closest to me :) xx
No problem. Yes, I went to Jacqui! She is really good. Enjoy!

Arhhh fab and thanks for recommending the hibrow products I'm just having a look now :)

Have a look at flirties products some lovely pallets that you can retail as well [emoji106]

Brow by Mii is amazing! Here's a few photos of my work!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454369271.369833.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454369306.603811.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454369342.822337.jpg

Hey,
Just wondering whether you ended up doing the GW training and what you though of it? Looking into booking on to the course but I'm a complete beginner so wondering if it is quite in depth

Hi I did attend the training and it was fab. I would definitely say you need to practise practise practise after the days training before you start working on paying clients. But it's definitely worth the money xx
Hey

Was really good actually, was quite surprised! My tutor gave us some good products to use :) 100% when you've qualified use the HiBrow products from beauty express! They have 25% off at the moment and the products are fantastic! Where abouts are you going tomorrow?

I'm just about to purchase my eyebrow tints from hi brow do you think I should get all the shades?? Or are there some that you don't really use xx

Hi I did attend the training and it was fab. I would definitely say you need to practise practise practise after the days training before you start working on paying clients. But it's definitely worth the money xx

I'm just about to purchase my eyebrow tints from hi brow do you think I should get all the shades?? Or are there some that you don't really use xx
Hey :) glad you enjoyed it! I brought;

Light brown
Dark brown
Charcoal :)

Latest posts

Back