Best lamp for nail desk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojjo_hair_nails

Reaction score
Hey girls I'm just wondering what desk lamps yee are all using?

I'm currently just using one I got from Ikea a spotlight type one but I'm in the process of opening my own salon and need to upgrade to a good led/daylight one.

Thanks in advance.

I simply bought a daylight led light bulb for my ikea desk lamp as I like the look of it, and didn't want to purchase a whole new lamp.

I simply bought a daylight led light bulb for my ikea desk lamp as I like the look of it, and didn't want to purchase a whole new lamp.

That's actually a good idea...
I kinda wanna go for just a whole new lamp just because everything else is new I think. But like that I am happy with my Ikea one and it for a with the decor...mist grab a bulb and give it a go...thank you

I use the daylight company slimline LED lamp - it was one of my "splurge" purchases when setting up on my own.
I could not be without it now as it's improved my photos for social media but also is a must have for close up work. Also it clamps onto the edge of the table so doesn't take up any room on your work surface!
I got mine from Ellisons which is cheaper than direct from the supplier and they often have £10 off offers.
https://daylightcompany.co.uk/secto...t-slimline-led-table-lamp-daylight-35127.html

I'll be checking out slimline as well. Thanks

Yea I've being looking at the daylight ones salon services do a daylight one that's meant to be good...daylighy smart lamp d20 is the name...has a few diff settings and has sub port etc and is only 75 quid inc vat

Latest posts

Back