Best lash glue for experienced technician? Opinions please ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangunn

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been a lash technician for about 8 years now and have tried lots of different glues and products, I'm currently using FLIRTIES expert glue which I love, but I was wondering, is there anything else out there that's better?? I need minimal drying time, and minimal fumes if poss, although I always carry a fume free glue for my sensitive clients and for doing eyes open on myself.

Also, I am having problems finding a really good primer, so rarely use one...can anyone recommend one?

Thanks ❤️

I find Lashbase primer

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really good*

My beautician uses 1 called lash bond, it really lasts!! I can get 4-5 weeks out of the party lashes but I'm not sure it would be good on sensitive xx

Try lash revolution pro + you can get a sample from their website! their primer pads are really good too x

Try lash revolution pro + you can get a sample from their website! their primer pads are really good too x

This gets my vote too. Super fast and less fumey than other fast setting glues

I love Flirties glue and the new smaller bottle is better for me. I use both the original and the expert strength I've tried most and none come close for my needs.

Thanks so much guys! I'll have a go of those primers and see which I like best! X

I find Lashbase primer

Sammy, I've bought lashbase primer twice and both times after opening the whole lot has evaporated! Don't know what I'm doing wrong? :(

Thanks for your comment! The bottles on the website look really cheap....I hate to judge but FLIRTIES packaging looks so much better, is it definitely worth a try over FLIRTIES? Xx

My beautician uses 1 called lash bond, it really lasts!! I can get 4-5 weeks out of the party lashes but I'm not sure it would be good on sensitive xx

Party lashes shouldn't be on for more than two weeks :/ x

Oh that's strange I don't no. Are you storing it properley? X

Oh that's strange I don't no. Are you storing it properley? X

Sammy, I keep it with the rest of my kit, always in a dark, dry and cool place. Lid is always shut properly too? Weird ey?

Lash FX glue is the best I've used :)

I store it on its own Nd not with my kit x

Thanks for your comment! The bottles on the website look really cheap....I hate to judge but FLIRTIES packaging looks so much better, is it definitely worth a try over FLIRTIES? Xx

Most definitely! LASH REV PRO + is an amazing glue!! I love it, would never change and it is certainly not cheap!!! LASH REV PRO + gets my vote every time!!! xx

I store it on its own Nd not with my kit x

I work mobile so everything is stored in a metal case, I don't really see how keeping them with the other things could make a difference? Wish I knew what I was doing wrong :(

Most definitely! LASH REV PRO + is an amazing glue!! I love it, would never change and it is certainly not cheap!!! LASH REV PRO + gets my vote every time!!! xx

I will have a go then, thank you :) x

Latest posts

Back