Best LED Lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishedRaych

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm heading off to Professional Beauty North next weekend and I'm looking to finally invest in a LED lamp, but I'm on a REALLY tight budget this time around. I'm looking at purchasing the 6G Gelish lamp because it's got a fantasic deal on at the show, but I've also been looking into LED lamps from other brands, such as Millennium Nails, Artistic etc. The brand I use is IBD, but they're unfortunately not going to be at the show and as far as I'm aware (and correct me if I'm wrong) but they don't do their own LED lamp? I've read that their brand is made to be compatible with other systems, so I should be okay to purchase another brands lamp right?
Shall I stick with my instincts and go with the Gelish lamp or shall I look into a lamp from another brand?
Thanks in advance!

Check with IBD which LED gives a 100% cure. Buy right first rather then have to buy a second.

Hi Geeks,

I'm heading off to Professional Beauty North next weekend and I'm looking to finally invest in a LED lamp, but I'm on a REALLY tight budget this time around. I'm looking at purchasing the 6G Gelish lamp because it's got a fantasic deal on at the show, but I've also been looking into LED lamps from other brands, such as Millennium Nails, Artistic etc. The brand I use is IBD, but they're unfortunately not going to be at the show and as far as I'm aware (and correct me if I'm wrong) but they don't do their own LED lamp? I've read that their brand is made to be compatible with other systems, so I should be okay to purchase another brands lamp right?
Shall I stick with my instincts and go with the Gelish lamp or shall I look into a lamp from another brand?
Thanks in advance!

You will hear a choir of people here telling you the same thing - the best lamp is the lamp that is designed for your system. IBD does make an excellent LED lamp that is actually less expensive than the Gelish 6g and works great! http://www.ibdbeauty.com/products.php?catid=48

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back