Best lightener for dark resistant hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gin_ja_ninja

Reaction score
At the moment it's pl 30vol then pl 20vol then toned only with a level 9 toner I want perfect lift it so frustrating and want clean lift this natural hair application too Schwarzkopf lifts dirty and toners darken the base level of lift and gold well doesn't lift and leaves hair very gold and frizzy and toners wash out too fast and leave hair murky. Help!!!

Blond me is vile! Use tigi true light

No tried it and unfortunately it Schwarzkopf

I agree blonde me is nasty um I find tigi not very nice but tigi toners are terrible

I agree blonde me is nasty um I find tigi not very nice but tigi toners are terrible

You can't be using copyright! If you are your using it incorrectly

So back to the question can any1 help

Ya I quite like wells but their toners lower the base level what about matrix I'm in Australia and unfortunately wells has discontinued magma

Ya I quite like wells but their toners lower the base level what about matrix I'm in Australia and unfortunately wells has discontinued magma

Im not a matrix user :( But could you go old school if you had to and do a 2 step? bleach first, then tone?

I would use blondor, and then tone with either 10/38 for a nice soft honey, or 10/1 or 10/8 depending on the level of ash and how orange/yellow it is :)

Ya I like wells but not so much their colors. Whats the wells sp oil like?

Ya I like wells but not so much their colors. Whats the wells sp oil like?

Fantastic! Non greasy and it sells like hot cakes!

Although I do prefer Sebastian products :p

Oh yeah I like Sebastian too have you worked with chi I'm thinking that lightener or color design lightener their colors are very nice

Oh yeah I like Sebastian too have you worked with chi I'm thinking that lightener or color design lightener their colors are very nice

I haven't worked with chi, but ive worked with L'Oreal and the platifiz is quite good :) just please avoid these cheap brands like sally's own, as its damaging and not good quality :)

No tried it and unfortunately it Schwarzkopf

Do stand test with blondeme people say its nasty coz its very very strong so if the hair is resistant then try it it lift so good I loved it I used to use it
All the time until people told me was bad lol but it's just strong that's it I'd use if I have a client with thick and strong hair.

Aw I guess salon smart is good I like violet lightener a or white um I tried schwarz and prefer the igora white but don't like it at all

Aw I guess salon smart is good I like violet lightener a or white um I tried schwarz and prefer the igora white but don't like it at all

If you find wella toners to be too dark, maybe use wella colour touch? the semi range and you can add 0/00 clear to dilute the intensity

If you find wella toners to be too dark, maybe use wella colour touch? the semi range and you can add 0/00 clear to dilute the intensity

What about illumina

What about illumina

Havent had the chance to use it yet as been really busy with other things, but I have got all my information at hand and im ready to take the plunge!

Illumnia is violet based, where as koleston is green based. So my thinking is that its specially more for warmer tones, but I could be wrong. I cant wait to try it out though! :D

Have you tried the shine define serum do you love it? I was going to mix half matrix sspa half matrix gloss sync clear with a dash color sync clear

Latest posts

Back