Best luxury spray tan brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeahLBU

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts as to what their favorite luxury spray brand is / or which ones you use / could recommend?

Are you just paying for the name or the endorsements....want to try an amazing spray tan, at a reasonable price which gives fantastic results.
Just let us know and we can send you a sample.

Happy Spraying!

Are you just paying for the name or the endorsements....want to try an amazing spray tan, at a reasonable price which gives fantastic results.

Happy Spraying!
I have been using suntana but would love to try LA tan. Would you be able to send me a sample please.xxxx

Vita Liberata! All the way.

I love my tan London! My clients absolutely love this and it’s such good value for money... it also lasts around 10 days before starting to really fade. Goes on evenly and looks lovely and natural. I will not be using anything else! You can get a 3 litre deal for £63 on their website and it comes in different scents and percentages! They also do a rapid tan but I haven’t tried that yet. X

Happy Spraying!
can i get a sample please xx

Just let us have your details and we can send you a sample. Solution Guide attached to help.

Attachments

• Solution Guide 1.jpg
    Solution Guide 1.jpg
    874.9 KB · Views: 39
I love my tan London! My clients absolutely love this and it’s such good value for money... it also lasts around 10 days before starting to really fade. Goes on evenly and looks lovely and natural. I will not be using anything else! You can get a 3 litre deal for £63 on their website and it comes in different scents and percentages! They also do a rapid tan but I haven’t tried that yet. X
I used this a few times i didnt know they did a rapid tan i need to try it. Ive just bought fake bake tho x

I had a sample sent to me of the rapid tan as I wanted to try before buying and it was good but no where near as good as the others and it’s 6 hours developing time for a dark tan, whereas the others are 8 hours so not much difference. So think I will stick to the ones I have already x

I have been using suntana but would love to try LA tan. Would you be able to send me a sample please.xxxx
I’ve sampled suntana and LA is definitely better, the fade off is better too

Latest posts

Back