best make up training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach.rua

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry this isn't nail related but i know there are so many make-up artists and beauty therapists on-line here. I'm thinking of doing a make up course and i'm just wondering if anyone could tell me a good company. Is it like nails; can you train with the manufacturer? I know MAC are most famous but can you train with them or elsewhere then get a job with them if your good enough and does being a MAC artist limit you to where you can work? How about SLA? Has anyone heard of them? Basically i'm trying to find out the equivilent to Creative in the make-up world!

Thanks again. xxx

Rach.rua said:
Hi,

Sorry this isn't nail related but i know there are so many make-up artists and beauty therapists on-line here. I'm thinking of doing a make up course and i'm just wondering if anyone could tell me a good company. Is it like nails; can you train with the manufacturer? I know MAC are most famous but can you train with them or elsewhere then get a job with them if your good enough and does being a MAC artist limit you to where you can work? How about SLA? Has anyone heard of them? Basically i'm trying to find out the equivilent to Creative in the make-up world!

Thanks again. xxx

Hi - I did my makeup training at college and they arranged for an outside makeup artist - we had Tracy Euson from Art Deco and it was the most beneficial days training in make up i have ever had!

is there a way for me to do it do you know? I didn't go to college unfortunately and cant go now.

Hiya, hope this info helps?

I'm starting NVQ level 2 in September, training with Creative starting Nov 06, doing creative spa induction Dec 1st 06, then going to the LCF in Mar 07 to do a 3 day workshop in Occassion make up. I hope to be a nail technician but be able to offer a full package to brides to be.

Why not look up the LCF - sorry I can't remember the webby :irked: . They offer a number of workshops running either weekly for say 6-9 weeks, or intensive short workshops run over either 3 or 4 days.

Dani x

will do. thanks

oh crap, didn't realise the l stood for london :(

Latest posts

Back