Best maternity Present

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
Right Oh, I am in charge of getting my lovely collegue Louise her Maternity Leaving Present...................

Now there is the usual...... sterilizing machine.....boring, babygrows.......cute but boring.........smellys for the mom to be.............arghhhhhhhh

So what is the best maternity pressie,

HELP :eek:

A spa weekend for after the baby is born for mum to chill out and offering to babysit so said mum can go for said spa weekend LOL.

well one of my nicest ones, was a little babygrow for baby , and a chanel lipstick and liner for me ha ha, thought it was a lovely thought as you always get loads of stuff for baby, but nothing for mummy.

Well I really wanted was something pretty to wear in the last stages of pregnancy - I felt so fat and frumpy but you do not tend to buy anything as you feel there is so little time left (and you will be back in your old clothes in no time ! :rolleyes:) So if you do not want to buy babygro's and smellies get her a clothes voucher or something to wear to brighten the last days.

hey ho, just a little thought, how about a "Sleep Voucher"
make a nice printed card on the pc, and title it a Sleep Voucher, then detail that for an hour or two, you can baby sit, during the day, so she can catch up with all that lost sleep lol.
i do like the thought of a mixed bag though, a baby grow and a peice of make-up, that kinda thing.
good luck with the hunt xxx

a shop near me does baby memory boxes...with the name and all the details on it...its been very popular...the mum or parents can keep all the bits nd bobs in it that they get,,,like the card from the crib...and stuff like that ( the boxes are also available for weddings and anniversaries..christenngs and all that kind of stuff)

Paper Dream - New Baby/Christening Gallery

and Kelly the owner posts them out to You too

LindaC xx

How about a Mum to be basket of things
eg stretch mark cream (very handy) or a lovely body cream
Mum's favourite lipstick and mascara (to keep herself feeling like a yummy Mummy after baby is born)
a cute outfit for baby
a baby book
a bottle of champagne (for after LOL)
a disposable camera (I would have loved this as we forgot the camera)
and a nice big box of choccies

Everyone brings gifts for the baby. How 'bout something for mommy? A gift certificate to a spa, mani/pedi, makeover (after baby arrives) or something along those lines. I think mommy will really appreciate that. :)

The best one I had (and I have bought it for all my pregnant friends since) was Touche Eclait by YSL.....perfect for making you look human again...lol x

Latest posts

Back