Best mobile tanning machine - Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help!?...I'm just about to start a mobile tanning business. I've looked at some of the threads previously posted... some of the recommended machines I can't find them in Australia. There seems to be so many different machines on Ebay and the internet I have no idea which would be best. I want one that's light, economical, easy to use, reliable, and ideally not to noisy...has anybody got any suggestions?

I could be wrong but weren't tanning machines banned in Australia as of December 2013?

I assume the OP is talking about spray tanning machines!

Lol!! It does read a little bit like that I know! X

Back to the original question though, TBH spray tanning machines are basically the same animal underneath (HVLP, high volume/low pressure) all the pretty colours/logos etc. I guess it's finding one you like the look of & getting lots of different samples of tanning brands & playing around!! I use Moroccan tan which I love, plus it's a rapid tan. (Meaning you can shower after 2 hours!) my most popular colours are 10%, 12% & 14% hope this info is of use to you! X

Last edited:
Lol!! It does read a little bit like that I know! X

Back to the original question though, TBH spray tanning machines are basically the same animal underneath (HVLP, high volume/low pressure) all the pretty colours/logos etc. I guess it's finding one you like the look of & getting lots of different samples of tanning brands & playing around!! I use Moroccan tan which I love, plus it's a rapid tan. (Meaning you can shower after 2 hours!) my most popular colours are 10%, 12% & 14% hope this info is of use to you! X

Thanks for your reply's. Sorry for the confusion .. Yes sunbeds are banned in Australia now. It's a spray tanning machine that I'm looking for. I'm worried I'll buy a cheap one of eBay and it will drip everywhere. Someone on Gumtree is selling a pro V brand new but not sure if that's better suited to a salon!?

Latest posts

Back