Best moisturising shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoa 30

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a really good moisture shampoo and conditioner for an extension client of mine?

She has tried the Ketastase Magistral, I believe it's called, but it hasn't done much.

Would really appreciate some recommendations.

Thank you!

Xx

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a really good moisture shampoo and conditioner for an extension client of mine?

She has tried the Ketastase Magistral, I believe it's called, but it hasn't done much.

Thank you!

Xx
I love Tigi bed head recovery :)

Joico moisture recovery. They do a treatment balm too.

Oil based shampoos for moisture, luxeoil is my fave

Hi guys,

Thank you!

Xx
I really like Matrix Total Results So Long Damage and the Joico Moisture Recovery line. Also, It's a Ten line is a great balanced line for moisture and protein. Also helps detangle wonderfully. I recommend all of my extension clients check in with me every 3-5 weeks and we do an Olaplex stand alone treatment and moisture treatment is necessary. Remember to always avoid the area near scalp where they attach so you won't promote slippage

I really reccomend Paul Mitchell instant moisture shampoo and conditioner

Latest posts

Back