Best nail course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs tokket

Reaction score
Hi I would be do greatful for some advice, I want study nails but I am getting lost in the world of nails.
I definitely want to learn gel but there are so many companies. Bio sculpture looks pretty good but I not sure. I want to be able to do hard gel and be shown the right way to apply and take off but I also want some thing that is healthy for the nails.Any course you thought was great would be so much help ?

Also on a side line I have seen something called polygel by gelish https://gelish.com/polygel dose any one know if they offer a course and has anyone used it ?

Many thanks

Gelish do offer a course for their polygel.

Any course is good if you are shown a good technique which you can practice at home until confident. Or a course that makes you come back to do a practical. You might like to try cnd, gelish etc.

I did mine at a college and that was best for me as i wanted an NVQ.

Hi I’ve trained with PolyGel & love it, I can’t recommend Jennie Nippard strongly enough she’s a Harmony Gelish Educator & runs courses in Ware Hertfordshire
Good luck in whatever you choose x

Latest posts

Back