Best nail lacquer for stamping and most popular colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_quaker

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I was thinking of buying some moyou plates. But was wondering what the moyou lacquers are like or if there are any others that are better?
Also which are the most popular colours clients go for?
Thank you in advance.

Hi. I think konad make great stamping polishes, barry m foils and also kiko foils work well. There is a great stamping group on facebook called Adventures In Stamping, someone on the there might be able to tell you about the moyou polish as I haven't used them :)

Vinylux is the best for stamping IMO .

I have tried All the others .

Thank you Yuzuki. I will look at group up now.
Hello Rinn. Do all the vinylux polishes work?

I haven't used them all for stamping .. Cream puff gives you a very strong , clear stamping image , as does Blackpool and locket love...they might be good ones for you to start off with.

I agree with Rinn - I gave up on stamping as I couldn't get the results I wanted with the Konad polishes so just recently tried it with Vinylux and managed it no probs no so just invested in some new plates! Silver chrome in Vinylux also works no probs :)

Can't believe I forgot to mention vinylux haha, generally any polish that is pigmented and covers well in one coat will work well :)

Latest posts

Back