Best nail training hand please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fox40

Reaction score
Hi. I qualified a year ago, but due to being a single mum who's child detests nursery I'm struggling with practice . I have the 2 below both of which I dislike, but neither of them will clamp on my new desk now anyway. Which is the best one to try next please? I know nothing is the same as a real person, but when kiddo doesn't to to sleep till 10 at night my model options are limited!
Thanks x

Attachments

• 20230205_214853.jpg
    20230205_214853.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I have a Glamer Liz hand. It was pricey but definitely worth it. And realistic too so wouldn't look to weird if you wanna take photos for socials x

Have you tried the practice hands from Nailchemy? I've heard great things about them and they have some adjustable clamps to fit different surfaces.
No!, I'll look at those next. Thankyou. I don't know how ive not come across those yet!

Unfortunately the glamerliz ones that were recommended seem to only be available to the United States

Unfortunately the glamerliz ones that were recommended seem to only be available to the United States
No I'm in the UK, unless she's changed it x

Have you tried the practice hands from Nailchemy? I've heard great things about them and they have some adjustable clamps to fit different surfaces.
I've been all over the site and i can't seem to find them!

Latest posts

Back