Best Natural Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Natural Nail Tips which well

• Full

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Half

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • None

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters

Lubel

Reaction score
I looking for advise on which is the best natural nail tip for acrylic system I like square nails with a bit of a curve and wear them long. Have been looking at NSI, Star, CND etc but not sure which well etc I'm not too good a blending yet so need to take that into account and yes I'm a beginner.

Thanks for any advise with this
:biggrin:

Hi,

I use pro impressions well-less tips they don't require any blending. If you're round the South Yorkshire way Gemma lambert is a stockist of these, otherwise you could try googling them xx

Many thanks for reply & will get some order.:cool:

In my opinion nsi tips are rubbish. I use their l&p but the tips I have of theirs are terrible quality, may just be me though.
Pro impressions are fab as are the edge competition tips both don't require blending. Xx

Thanks for that :hug:

I love NSI Dura Tips but I have recently discovered CND's Velocity tips and they are great! Very easy to blend.

You should be choosing the right tip for your client, so whether you choose full well, half well or no well depends on their natural nails to begin with.

xxx

Latest posts

Back