Best non surgical lifting machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearce

Reaction score
Hi I have small salon & I am looking to get a facial lifting machine, I already have microdermabrasion from skin base & they now do radio frequency machine but it's more expensive! Does anyone have it or can recommend a cheaper one!! Thank you [emoji8]

Hi
I have always used biotherapeutic micro current . I started with their first unit back in the nineties and now have their more recent ultimate unit.
So that's one company to look at.
Another leading brand is caci - very famous but will cost you a lot more.
When teaching facial electricals in college we used to use the goddess system (pads on lower face, micro current probes on upper face). This is s much cheaper way of bringing face lifting into the salon and the results were pretty good actually.
There are some other brands like ellisons and Carlton that do this sort of unit too so shop around.
You could consider a serviced second hand unit but you would then need to do the company training.

Hi
I have always used biotherapeutic micro current . I started with their first unit back in the nineties and now have their more recent ultimate unit.
So that's one company to look at.
Another leading brand is caci - very famous but will cost you a lot more.
When teaching facial electricals in college we used to use the goddess system (pads on lower face, micro current probes on upper face). This is s much cheaper way of bringing face lifting into the salon and the results were pretty good actually.
There are some other brands like ellisons and Carlton that do this sort of unit too so shop around.
You could consider a serviced second hand unit but you would then need to do the company training.
Hi, do you like and use the bio therapeutics machine a lot? I also have the bio ultimate platinum but have barely used it since I bought it well over a year ago. I'm scared it's not giving results so reluctant to recommend to my clients... I would appreciate your thoughts on the machine as I paid so much for it and not making any money off it.
Thanks in advance. Emma X

Hi
The bio facials do work effectively but the client will need weekly treatments to start with before moving onto monthly maintenances.
Yes, agreed, it's a much harder service to sell because the client has to commit to regular appointments.
I didn't launch my face lift until I felt I had enough suitable clients to make it worth it.
When starting I offered clients the chance to try a one off facial for a lower price. Took quite a lot of bookings at this point - some genuine interest, some just trying it for novelty.
After the introductory offer I price treatments to encourage regular sessions, so
4 facials @ 10% off
6 facials @ 15% off
10 facials @ 15% off plus some free products

The block of four treatments has sold the best. Some clients taking another 4 once the first lot used up. I think you need to be realistic in what a client can afford up front. I do not take credit cards, if you do this will probably help sales.

Ultimately you have to be totally sincere when you sell the benefits to a client. Remember to talk about the benefits of the skin programmes as well as the micro current lifting. If they are a regular facial clients they will pay a bit extra to get the added Micr current effects.

I don't use BT products. I use crystal clear complex C anti aging products and the gel and collagen from ellisons .

I used the bio therapeutic machine for years, at training the following was recommended- course of 10 a minimum of 2 treatments a week, you will definitely get results but you need to be lifting correctly, I have in the last year changed to CACI the results are so much better, clients love the facials.

Caci all the way I would say
It's expensive but worth the money as its a famous brand n followed by lots of celebrities .. Client ask for Caci specifically as its a well known brand
I have been doing it for three years now n already made my money back within a year .

I upgraded to the new one but still have the other one as a spare if you are interested?

I used to be on the payg skinbase machine but it's worked out cheaper to go with crystal clear. Plus you own the machine at the end of the 3 years!

Icon Ultralift machine is amazing, I had caci & Alift demos and this machines results and treatments that can be performed impressed me the most. The price also surprised me to!

Hi I have small salon & I am looking to get a facial lifting machine, I already have microdermabrasion from skin base & they now do radio frequency machine but it's more expensive! Does anyone have it or can recommend a cheaper one!! Thank you [emoji8]

Hello,
Just wanted to add that the SkinBase Radio Frequency machine is available on the 'pay as you go' basis, as with the SkinBase IPL and Microdermabrasion machines, making it a lot more affordable and accessible to salons and spas.
Hope this helps.

For RF, personally I wouldn't go for a pay as you go option. The machines don't need to be expensive and you can train for £350 with ultrasound cavitation also. Try Zen Tranquility Training if you are in Essex as Dawn has a course. Please feel free to PM me if you like as I trained in RF (and teach it) about 5 years ago.

I would also suggest giving Jacqui at Icon Ultralift a call (07742827951) and she can organise coming to see you with a demo of the icon machine. I bought it last year best investment i've made in a few years as the results and income from treatments has been fantastic, again feel free to PM me if you want to see some of the before/after photos i have

Thank you [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back