Best OPI GelColors for French manicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennypenny1972

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm hoping to find some fellow OPI fans today. I'm a mobile nail tech and I use OPI GelColor for all my gel treatments and have now got so many I need to downsize before my shoulder breaks!!

I have quite a few pale pinks: Pastel Mod About You; Princesses Rule; Pedal Faster Suzi; Let Me Bayou A Drink; Bubblebath; Passion; Be There In A Prosecco and Glints of Glinda.

Which shades are your go to French mani colours?

That's,

Jenny

I like princesses rule for a hint of sparkle! I also use 1 layer of either passion or Samoan sand for a natural finish x

Thanks for your reply. X

Hi, I really love 1 coat of funny bunny, followed by 1 coat of princesses rule, with alpine snow for the smile line.

Hi, I really love 1 coat of funny bunny, followed by 1 coat of princesses rule, with alpine snow for the smile line.

Thanks. I'll try that combo X

Any other recommendations? X

I use bubblebath and alpine snow. Its perfect for french polish!

Love is in the bare, put it in neutral, funny bunny, couldn't bare less, ummm there are a lot

I use bubblebath and alpine snow. Its perfect for french polish!

Snap, funny bunny is a good one too for a more natural white, not as solid a white as alpine snow [emoji4] x

Latest posts

Back