Best place to train in microblading in Manchester/North West?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessieP123

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this site but already found it very helpful!
I'm looking at training in Microblading in the Manchester Area. I've found it difficult to find any genuine reviews on here from people who have trained in some of the well known academies.
Brow Cow, Phibrows, Epibrows, lash and brow academy plus many many more I've looked into.

Anyone give me their honest opinions/experience please? I'm not a fan of the 1 day course as Id rather do 3-5 days and get more in depth training. Its so hard not knowing who will be the best?

Thank you! xx

Girl Boss Academy - personally their training is second to none, I’ve trained in various treatments with them, you receive lifetime support and the dedication the girls give is unreal, from the point of getting in touch to getting your certificate! And they don’t just hand certificates out like most companies, they say a “3 day course” but if you need longer to master it, they bring you back and support as long as you feel you need at no extra cost, their ethics are fab... anyway personally I can’t praise them enough and btw I am not trying to sell or promote, I simply am giving my first experience of my training xx good luck with who ever you choose to go with honey xx

I've just looked on their sire and fb site their fees seem really cheap?
Not much on there in regards to training...
What did your microblading course consist of?

Thanks xx

As well as the the teaching of Microblading application and products used etc the course also included:

It included the
*Anatomy-Physiology level 3 home study)
*health and safety
*consultation
*councils + licences
*contraindications
*contractions
*accident emergency
*record keeping
*client care
*pre care

And lots more xxx

As well as the the teaching of Microblading application and products used etc the course also included:

It included the
*Anatomy-Physiology level 3 home study)
*health and safety
*consultation
*councils + licences
*contraindications
*contractions
*accident emergency
*record keeping
*client care
*pre care

And lots more xxx

Is the training with Girl Boss Academy accredited? I was looking into going with them xxx

Has anyone trained in micro blading with AK training academy Skipton?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back