Best place to train?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasha555

Reaction score
I really want to do a course,i have time to decide but might have to wait till october to start if i get another job aboard in june..Depends on how long and how i can work all this out..

I've seen good reviews from essential nails,and my friend recommended it..But they offer just a diploma,how far can a diploma take you...?

I've also seen.Carlton Institute which offers a package for £900 odd for gels or acrylics,nail art and mani's and pedi's,have anyone completed a course by this company,they offer that course at a level 2 NVQ...

I really want to do a course,i have time to decide but might have to wait till october to start if i get another job aboard in june..Depends on how long and how i can work all this out..

I've seen good reviews from essential nails,and my friend recommended it..But they offer just a diploma,how far can a diploma take you...?

I've also seen.Carlton Institute which offers a package for £900 odd for gels or acrylics,nail art and mani's and pedi's,have anyone completed a course by this company,they offer that course at a level 2 NVQ...

Don't do what I did and fork out for a short course which was a waste of time.

After I've done my Level 2 beauty therapy at college (in about a year and a half) I am going to look at some training with Sweet Squared who are the official uk distributor for CND products.

Its high end price wise but you won't get any better :)

Courses

Michelle x

I am thinking of doing the essential nails course also. A friend of mine has done it already and swears by it and as far as the diploma goes it means u are a qualified nail technician as it is recongnised by the right associations. It isn't really a short course in my opinion because it can take as long as u need to do it. Its the best option for me as i have 6 children and not able to travel away to live courses.

Latest posts

Back