Best polish brand for beginners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm a beauty student who's just started out & I'd like to start buying some good quality polish for my kit. Preferably I want to start buying a range that also has a gel collection, so that I can buy matching colours when I progress to gel nails. Would love to hear what products you use & what you'd suggest for a newbie such as myself, thanks!

Hey there! I'm a beauty student who's just started out & I'd like to start buying some good quality polish for my kit. Preferably I want to start buying a range that also has a gel collection, so that I can buy matching colours when I progress to gel nails. Would love to hear what products you use & what you'd suggest for a newbie such as myself, thanks!
Hi, im really only starting out too? I have invested to train with cnd so i can stock some cnd shellac and i have bought lots of gorgeous colours from Gelish polish to give my clients a choice. Its basic but i feel a great start. Next year I will include acrylic if my business needs it. Best of luck xx

I'm in the same boat. Gone with OPI and Shellac. They don't match but OPI do a gel polish and CND have Vinylux [emoji4]

I have heard good things about all that jazz, lots of their polishes match gelish. So I will be purchasing these to match my gelish collection.
I have tried vinylux and hated it as they go thick and hard to work with. However some people seem to like them.

Id also recommend all that jazz. I love it and my clients love it.
If you purchase the Gelish gel polish you get the matching all that jazz polish free [emoji57] x

If you purchase the Gelish gel polish you get the matching all that jazz polish free [emoji57] x
Cheekchick is all that jazz just a normal polish? Xxx

Cheekychick do you mean buy the whole range of gelish polish you get all that jazz free ? x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok sorry ignore that, i've just looked on harmony. That's a great offer. I have finally decided I want to try gelish so that makes it even more appealing. x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back