Best polish to start with ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TashaRose

Reaction score
Hello Ladies , Just looking for your personal opinions!

I qualified in nails ( manicure , pedicure and gel polish ) a few years ago but wasnt able to get into it at the time due to family commitments .

I am able to go full swing into it now but am stuck on which polish to get?? I Love the OPI range but am leaning towards Vinylux due to thier lasting ability for my normal polish? I also qualified in spray tanning at the same time and my sister would like a tan and Mani/pedi at together . When I trained - we did manciures including soaking the hands but having looked into vinylux -they dont appear to do this ? Would this be better in this instance with regards to tanning ? If i was to go for OPI polish how would this work with tanning with including the massage ? would i leave tanning untill the next day?
As ill be starting mobile -would CND be better to learn towards with having less overall to transport?

Any help greatly appreciated !

Everyone has different preferences, what I did was buy 1 or 2 polishes of different brand, then try them. Each has their own consistency and lasting power. I far prefer OPI, but I do also have a few China Glaze. Hope this helps X

Thank you Tiggy .

When you perform normal manicures do you still do the hand soaking and cuticle removal that way ? With regards to manicure products - do you use the opi range itself with the polish ? X

I soak with standard nail polish. I don't use the matching creams etc at the moment I have Kaeso range at the moment, but I am looking to change in the near future, so it's something I will look into before making my next choice X

I don't do wet manicures anymore. I use CND and vinylux and some China glaze. For manicure I use their cuticle remover and then deactivate it by wiping over each nail with a cotton pad sprayed with soapy water.

Latest posts

Back